Oderings Landscaping Job Application
Oderings Landscaping is growing and an opportunity has arisen for a full time position in our Residential Garden Maintenance Team. This is a Christchurch based position.
The successful candidate will be
- Physically fit and motivated
- Have practical experience in all aspects of garden maintenance with an excellent knowledge of plants and their requirements to thrive
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, able to manage relationships with both clients and staff
- Excellent time management skills, able to finish jobs on time and to a high standard
- Reliable and have a ‘can do’ attitude with great problem-solving skills
- A clean Full drivers license and ability to drive a manual are essential
If you are a real team player and have a high level of attention to detail, then we are looking for you.
Things to note
- Have experience and be confident in the use of petrol-powered tools.
- Chainsaw ticket would be beneficial
- Class 2 license is preferable although not a must
- Immediate start is available for the right candidate
Please provide your CV below and a cover letter outlining why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
- All candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.