Oderings Landscaping Job Application
Christchurch Landscaping - Experienced Garden Maintenance Worker
Type: Full time / Permanent
Oderings is a 100% New Zealand privately owned family business of six generations spanning 91 years that employs over 150 staff nationwide. Oderings Landscaping is an exciting and fast-growing part of this business where we put our best foot forward, striving to achieve great outcomes for our staff and clients.
Oderings Landscaping is growing and an opportunity for an experienced gardener in our Residential Garden Maintenance Team has become available
The successful candidate will:
- Be physically fit and motivated.
- Hold qualifications in horticulture and/or have relevant hands-on industry experience in all aspects of garden maintenance, with an excellent knowledge of plants and their requirements to thrive.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be an excellent communicator able to manage relationships with both clients and staff
- Have excellent time management skills, able to finish jobs on time and to a high standard
- Be reliable and have a ‘best foot foward’ attitude with great problem-solving skills
- Hold a clean Full driver’s license, and the ability to drive a manual is essential for this role.
- Be experienced and confident in the use of petrol-powered tools.
If you are a real team player and have a high level of attention for detail then we are looking for you.
The following would be beneficial although training can be provided for the right candidate:
- WTR endorsements, Grow safe training and chainsaw ticket
- Class 2 license
Immediate start is available for the right candidate
Please provide your CV below and a cover letter outlining why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
- All candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.