Oderings Job Application
Havelock North Wholesale - Nursery Worker
We are needing people to help in the nursery throughout the busiest time of the year. You will be working in teams caring for the plants, which includes but is not limited to the following; potting, watering and weeding/trimming, as well as propagation and sorting of plant orders. Hours are between 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. There are part time and full time *FIXED TERM positions available.
What we are looking for:
- Happy to work indoors and outdoors with plants
- Hard working and energetic
- Physically fit and active
- Reliable & honest
- Good at working in a team environment
- A RTW drivers license endorsement is beneficial
Please fill in the following form and provide a CV and Cover Letter. Ideally your cover letter will cover the following;
- Why you are a good fit for this position, why we should hire you
- What experience you have in horticulture industry
- If there are any days you cannot work or are unwilling to work
- All candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
*Due to the seasonal nature of our business we are only able to offer fixed term contracts for both retail and wholesale, these generally run from the beginning of September till Christmas.