Oderings Job Application
Oderings are currently recruiting to fill a range of Fixed Term positions to assist us through our busy Spring period. These vacancies are available across all of our Christchurch store locations and will be either Full Time or Part time for a Fixed Term period from late August until early December. These roles will be for a full day (8hrs) on each rostered day and every applicant will need to commit to at least one weekend day per week.
What we are looking for:
- A Customer Service Superstar
- A passion for plants and gardening (knowledge preferred, but not essential)
- Available to work at least one weekend day per week
- Someone who thrives in a busy, fast paced environment
- Someone who loves working as part of a team
- Someone who is hardworking, energetic, enthusiastic and can follow instructions
- A positive, friendly and can do attitude
Please fill in the following form and provide a CV and Cover Letter. Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you are a good fit for this position advertised
- What experience you have in the horticulture and/or retail industry
- What days and times you are available to work
- Approximate number of hours per week you are looking for
- Your preferred store location (if available)
Applications for these roles close on Sunday 15th August.
Due to the anticipated large volume of applicants, only those who we wish to interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Current Minimum Wage rates will apply.
- All candidates for Retail & Wholesale need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.