Oderings Job Application
Philpotts Rd Wholesale - Nursery Worker
We are seeking to fill a seasonal fixed-term position, Mon-Fri 40 hours, in our production nursery. We are after an energetic, physically strong person with a hardworking team ethic to join our existing team growing and supplying shrubs to our North and South Island gardens centres.
Under the guidance of the Nursery manager you will be able to work independently or as part of a team covering general nursery tasks which includes the following.
- Shrub production
- Trimming plants
- Potting plants
What we are looking for:
- Happy to work indoors and outdoors with plants
- Hard working and energetic
- Physically fit and active
- Reliable & honest
- Good at working in a team environment
- Previous nursery experience would be preferred.
Please fill in the following form and provide a CV and Cover Letter. Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you are a good fit for this position
- Any experience you have in the horticulture and garden industry
Please submit your application by Sunday 10th October 21. Due to the anticipated large volume of applicants, only those who we wish to interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
- All candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.