Kiwicare LawnPro Turfclean Ultra Concentrate 200ml Purchase Online
Price per item:
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
4 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Turfclean Ultra is a fast-acting lawn weed killer that controls the broadest range of lawn weeds. Kills broadleaf weeds including dandelion, clover, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga, selfheal, speedwell, oxalis, daisies, dock, plantain and more…Fast.
- Multi action formula – systemic actives work together to control all the common broadleaf lawn weeds.
- Curative – Kills existing broadleaf weeds, dandelion, clover, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga, selfheal, speedwell, oxalis, daisies, dock, plantain and many more.
- Preventative – continues activity in the soil to suppress growth of weeds and moss for an extended period.
- Unlike similar products the balance of actives has been selected to reduce the risk of burn to fine turf grasses used in New Zealand lawns.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Expect visible effects within 2 days.
- 200ml treats 200m squared of lawn
- Shake well.
- Apply using pressure sprayer.
- For use on established healthy lawns dilute 10 ml with 1 L water (50 ml in 5 litres) or 8 ml into 1 L (40 ml in 5 litres) for lawn in stress.
- 1 litre diluted spray covers 10 m² lawn.
Tough or woody weeds:
- For use on tough or woody weeds dilute 20 ml with 1 L water (100 ml in 5 litres) (do not spray lawns)
- Use entire contents of diluted mix within 48 hours.
- Thoroughly triple rinse pressure sprayer after use.
- After applying, wait at least 7 days before mowing.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst