All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only; all online orders are shipped from our Barrington Store in Christchurch. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
Price per item:
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
2 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Grosafe BioNeem is a broad-spectrum insecticide derived from the neem tree, for the control aphids, thrips, white-fly, leaf-miners, mealybugs, and scale. BioNeem contains 10,000ppm (1%) azadirachtin and 30% clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil to produce a high efficacy "Super Neem".
- Broad spectrum, natural plant based botanical insecticide
- Do NOT create resistance, resurgence nor residue problems
- Forms a good molicule for use in IMP programme
- Does not affect natural enemies, and is safe to use with beneficial parasites and predators - offering long lasting control
- Increases productivity by controlling pests and improving crop health
- BioNeem effectively controls the economically important pests such as white fly, aphids, thrips, mealybugs, caterpillars, and leafhoppers in a range of crops
- BioNeem is eco friendly and helps to maintain the Ecological Balance
- Insects cann't develope resistance
- No residue
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pour the measured quantity of concentrate in to a sprayer filled with half of the required water and mix well.
- Continue agitation while filling the sprayer with the required amount of water to the final volume, adding any asdditional insecticide or fungicide.
- Maintain agitation during the spray operation.
- Refer to the package for dilution rates.
- As a preventative treatment before pest appear apply every 3-4 weeks.
For use on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, flowers, lawns and houseplants.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst