Carnivorous Plants - Venus flytrap Dionaea muscipula
Price per item:
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
not currently available
or 4 payments of
This small carnivorous plant is great for catching flies in inside living areas such as the kitchen or lounge.
To care for your Venus Flytrap
- Keep it sitting in a saucer of water, they need the moisture
- Place in a warm sunny spot near a window for easy bug catching
- Don't fertilise at all, they get food from eating the bugs
- The plant will naturally die back in winter, so reduce watering and wait for spring
- Can be repotted into a peat and pumice mix in Spring when growth resumes.
Due to the nature of the plant, we cant ship this product.
Note: Picture is a guide only, plant size may differ from image.
Pot not included.