Kiwicare LawnPro Protect 350gPurchase Online
Price per item: $21.99
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
2 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Granules to control insects and grubs in lawns and soils.
- Curative - Lawns where porina or other soil insect damage is seen. Around the exterior of buildings to provide a barrier on the surface and deep in soil to insects such as ants that would move indoors via the surface or tunnelling.
- Preventative – all lawn areas to be protected from grass grub and other insect damage.
- Improves grass condition.
- Contact insecticide – long lasting
- The active ingredient washes off the granules and stays on surface and in the upper layer of soil.
- Controls insect grubs when they move to the surface to feed.
- Prevents soil insect pests by forming a protective barrier at the soil surface. Controls adult stages during egg laying and pupal emergence.
- Sprinkle evenly over area to be protected at a rate chosen from the table below.
- Water in for a minimum of 2 hours by gentle sprinkler irrigation or moderate to heavy rain (at least 10 mm). You can measure the amount of water applied by setting a measuring cup, such as supplied on many Kiwicare products, in the area and waiting until it contains water to 10 mm.
Grass Grub - 100 g per 15 m2- Use when grubs are feeding close to the surface (Sept-Mar). Can also be used any time of year as both protective and curative grass grub control.
Porina Caterpillar -100 g per 30 m2 - Sprinkle evenly over lawn and water in.
Slaters, Earwigs, Crickets - 100 g per 10 m2 - Use on garden beds and around buildings.
Wireworm -100 g per 10 m2-Sprinkle on affected soil.
Ants, Cockroaches(as barrier) - 100 g per 20 m2- Apply 50 cm band on soil/gravel areas around buildings and water in. Use around outdoor ant nest sites.
Cluster Fly Larvae - 100 g per 30 m2 - Sprinkle over turf within 200 m of previously affected buildings and water in (Nov–Mar).
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road