Kiwicare LawnPro Protect 350gPurchase Online
Price per item: $18.99
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
In StockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Granules to control insects and grubs in lawns and soils.
- Curative - Lawns where porina or other soil insect damage is seen. Around the exterior of buildings to provide a barrier on the surface and deep in soil to insects such as ants that would move indoors via the surface or tunnelling.
- Preventative – all lawn areas to be protected from grass grub and other insect damage.
- Improves grass condition.
- Contact insecticide – long lasting
- The active ingredient washes off the granules and stays on surface and in the upper layer of soil.
- Controls insect grubs when they move to the surface to feed.
- Prevents soil insect pests by forming a protective barrier at the soil surface. Controls adult stages during egg laying and pupal emergence.
- Sprinkle evenly over area to be protected at a rate chosen from the table below.
- Water in for a minimum of 2 hours by gentle sprinkler irrigation or moderate to heavy rain (at least 10 mm). You can measure the amount of water applied by setting a measuring cup, such as supplied on many Kiwicare products, in the area and waiting until it contains water to 10 mm.
Grass Grub - 100 g per 15 m2- Use when grubs are feeding close to the surface (Sept-Mar). Can also be used any time of year as both protective and curative grass grub control.
Porina Caterpillar -100 g per 30 m2 - Sprinkle evenly over lawn and water in.
Slaters, Earwigs, Crickets - 100 g per 10 m2 - Use on garden beds and around buildings.
Wireworm -100 g per 10 m2-Sprinkle on affected soil.
Ants, Cockroaches(as barrier) - 100 g per 20 m2- Apply 50 cm band on soil/gravel areas around buildings and water in. Use around outdoor ant nest sites.
Cluster Fly Larvae - 100 g per 30 m2 - Sprinkle over turf within 200 m of previously affected buildings and water in (Nov–Mar).