- Contains plant derived fatty acids for very fast action.
- Kills a broad range of weeds and grasses, to the root.
- Biodegradable in soil.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
Weed Weapon contains two main active ingredients. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together. The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds. Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
- Shake well.
- Turn nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
- Return nozzle to ‘OFF’ position after use.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off with water.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.