Kiwicare Weed Weapon Extra Strength Concentrate 250mlPurchase Online
Price per item: $23.49
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
12 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
- Kills a broad range of weeds and grasses.
- Kills to the roots for effective control.
- Biodegradable in soil.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
Weed Weapon contains two active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon will kill lawn grasses.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst