1. Place about 1 tablespoon of vegetable seeds in a large jar or similar container. Sprouted seeds increase many times in volume - allow room for them to grow.
2. Cover the opening of the jar with a fine clean cloth and secure with a rubber band.
3. Add enough warm water to completely cover the seeds and soak overnight at room temperature.
4. Next day, pour off the excess water through the cloth. Add fresh daily and rinse. IMPORTANT - You need to remove the excess water after you rinse the stir fry mix sprouts seeds. The seeds should be moist but not be sitting in water.
5. Rinse and drain sprouts at least twice a day to prevent them becoming malodorous. Harvest whenever you need them and sprout new seeds every four or five days for a continuous supply.