Oderings Compost 40LPurchase Online
Price per item:
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
not currently available
or 4 payments of
Oderings compost is an excellent soil additive that helps add organic material to your garden, making it an ideal soil conditioner that improves soil structure and fertility.
Suitable for filling or topping up your garden beds and is ideal in summer for retaining moisture in soils. When combined with gypsum Oderings compost is excellent for improving drainage and breaking up clay soil.
Note: Make sure to dig in generous amounts of compost to improve soil texture, being careful not to disturb the roots of existing plants. Compost is not recommended as a container mix.
Ordinary garden soil and products like this one may contain micro-organisms, some of which, on rare occasions can cause illness in humans. Serious infection is rare. However, for people with health issues or those with reduced immunity, infection can be life threatening.
We recommend the following precautions:
• Store out of direct sunlight
• Open bag outside in a well ventilated area
• Always wear a dust mask and gloves. Wash hands after use
• To avoid disturbing the contents, cut bag to open, do not tear
• Ensure the opening is directed away from your face to avoid inhaling contents
• Dampen contents to eliminate dust
• Use entire contents of bag all at once
• Use within one month of purchase
See your doctor if you develop a high fever, chill, breathlessness, or cough.
Available in store only. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst