Mr Fothergills Watering Can Grow Kit CucumberPurchase Online
Price per item: $17.99
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
9 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Grow your own Cucumbers with this cute all-in-one grow kit, complete with tin watering can!
This kit includes a peat pot, seeds and soil pellet plus a bright coloured metal watering can to water your plants, and stickers to decorate your watering can. Grow and reap what you sow with this vibrant all-in-one grow kit! Perfect gift idea.
Cucumber Richmond Green Apple - Little cucumbers that grow in a fun round shape that you can munch! Watering can made of galvanised steel with zinc coating.
|How To Grow
Growing Instructions (included with kit)
- Hydrate soil pellets in a bowl using 1 cup of warm water. Allow the soil pellets to soak in the water and expand. Continue to add water until the pellets are completely expanded & the soil appears fluffy.
- Once the soil has cooled down transfer most of it into the peat pot, filling the pot to approximately 1.5cm from the brim. Leave a couple of spoonfuls of soil for later use.
- Place your seeds on top of the soil and cover with a very fine layer (5mm) of your leftover soil.
- Place the peat pot in a well-lit position but avoid direct sunlight until the seeds have germinated.
- Once seedlings appear, use your watering can to water your seedlings, and apply a half strength fertiliser every two weeks.
- Thin out by removing smallest plants, leaving the strongest 2-3 plants more room to grow in the pot. The thinned out plants can be transplanted into the garden or other pots.
- Once the seedlings are mature (with approximately 5 leaves) transplant them into their growing spot in the garden, pot-and-all.
- Continue to use your watering can to water your plants while they grow.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road