Oderings Landscaping Job Application
Christchurch Landscaping - Experienced Landscape Foreman
Type: Full time / Permanent
Oderings is a 100% New Zealand privately owned family business of six generations spanning 91 years that employs over 150 staff nationwide. Oderings Landscaping is an exciting and fast-growing part of this business where we put our best foot forward, striving to achieve great outcomes for our staff and clients.
An opportunity has arisen at Oderings Landscaping for a full time position for a Landscape Foreman. With a busy calendar already set for 2022 you will be joining an established company with a variety of upcoming landscaping projects.
- This role will suit candidates with prior experience in a foreman role and have a minimum of 3 years in the Landscape industry.
- You will be knowledgeable in all aspects of hardscaping and soft scaping.
- Candidates must be competent in reading landscape plans and be able to troubleshoot when required.
- You will have excellent communication skills to help foster relationships with your team members and clients.
- You will be required to have good time management and organisation skills, with attention to detail so jobs are completed on time and to a high standard.
- It would be beneficial to have a Class 2 License and WTR however training can be made available
Immediate start is available for the right candidate
Please provide your CV below and a cover letter outlining why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
- All candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and an ACC pre-employment check.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.