Gardena Pressure Sprayer 1.25L (G11120-20)
Price per item:
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
not currently available
or 4 payments of
The GARDENA Pressure Sprayer 1.25 L has many great features that will assist with watering the plants and flowers in your house and garden. Building up pressure in the sprayer is made easy thanks to the ergonomically shaped D-handle which includes an end stop buffer. Afterwards you only need to press the button on the handle. The wide secondary opening on the side of the container allows for easy filling and emptying of the sprayer, and its cap can be used to measure out the correct dosage of fertiliser.
The built-in 360° function ensures that no air is sucked in, even when the sprayer is held at an angle. When watering, you have the choice of using a full jet or a fine spray mist thanks to the robust, high-quality full brass nozzle that can easily be adjusted to adapt to your plants' needs. The nozzle can be angled up to 90° making it easy to apply liquids under leaves without having to uncomfortably twist your wrist.
In addition, the transparent viewing strip allows you to check the fill level in the 1.25 L container at any time. It comes with a 2-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient Pressure Sprayer for your watering and fertilising needs.
- With practical 3-in-1 additional opening for easy filling, measuring and emptying without unscrewing the pump head.
- 360° function - no air intake, no matter in which position, for an even spray jet with long reach.
- Flexible, robust and durable high-quality brass nozzle can be angled 90° for comfortable spraying even on the undersides of leaves.
- Transparent viewing strip for reading the filling level.
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood