Mr Fothergills Sprouts Alive Stir-Fry Mix SeedsPurchase Online
Price per item: $5.49
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
3 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Botanical Name: Vigna radiata, Cicer arietinum, Glycine max
MungBeans, Chick Peas, Soya Beans - A tasty blend of plump stir fry mix sprouts, high infibre.
We hope you enjoy these spout seeds, just another great example of vegetable seeds from MrFothergill's!
Browse through more of our Sprouts & Microgreens or get some Sprouts & Microgreens Growing Help!
How To Grow
1. Place about 1 tablespoon of vegetable seeds in a large jar or similar container. Sprouted seeds increase many times in volume - allow room for them to grow.
2. Cover the opening of the jar with a fine clean cloth and secure with a rubber band.
3. Add enough warm water to completely cover the seeds and soak overnight at room temperature.
4. Next day, pour off the excess water through the cloth. Add fresh daily and rinse. IMPORTANT - You need to remove the excess water after you rinse the stir fry mix sprouts seeds. The seeds should be moist but not be sitting in water.
5. Rinse and drain sprouts at least twice a day to prevent them becoming malodorous. Harvest whenever you need them and sprout new seeds every four or five days for a continuous supply.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst