Mr Fothergills Cress Eggheads (Little Gardeners) SeedsPurchase Online
Price per item: $3.99
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
2 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Create an 'Egg Head' by sowing the cress seeds into eggshells, paint faces and watch the hair grow.
How To Grow
- Carefully cut off the top of an egg, empty and clean the shell.
- Draw a face on the eggshell. Stuff a bit of damp cotton wool or kitchen paper towel inside. Sprinkle some seeds on top.
- Place somewhere warm and light, and check daily if the seeds need watering.
- Cut the cress with scissors when about 5cm tall. Use them to make a tasty sandwich!
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road