Tui Bulb Food 1.5kgPurchase Online
Price per item:
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
11 Allen Road, RD 3
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
8 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Tulips, daffodils, hyacinths or freesias - whatever your bloom of choice may be, filling your piece of paradise with fragrant floral displays will bring joy on a daily basis. Tui Bulb Food is blended with all the necessary nutrients, including calcium, to stimulate maximum flowering and healthy bulb growth. Suitable to use for all varieties of flowering bulbs.
Use in your garden beds, and watch your bulbs reach their flowering potential before your eyes. N-P-K 2-5-6 + S, Ca, Mg & trace elements.
Help your bulbs reach their flowering potential before your eyes, one feed will last months.
- Prior to planting apply 200g (approx.2/3 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) persquare metre of garden, around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in containers or pots.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst