Kiwicare Weed Weapon Invade Gel 250ml
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only; all online orders are shipped from our Barrington Store in Christchurch. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
Price per item:
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
1 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Weed Weapon Invade Gel controls hardy weeds with spot treatment and painting of tough and creeping weeds.
- Controls hardy weeds with systemic action that kills down to the roots.
- Kills a wide range of woody weeds and is highly effective against creeping weeds including nightshade, bindweed, broom, willow and more.
- Ready to use, with integral brush for easy application to cut ends and leaves.
- Bright red colour to allow accurate application with no missed cuts or double application.
- Safe in the soil, will not harm neighbouring plants.
- Effectively kills tough and creeping weeds.
100 g/L Glyphosate as the Isopropylamine salt.
- Cut down below the lowest green growth and immediately paint the entire remaining cut surface with a thick layer of Invade Gel.
Unlike other gel herbicides the bright red colour of Weed Weapon Invade Gel means that it is easy to see treated surfaces, preventing missed cuts and double applications.
For Ivy and Other Creeping Weeds
- Cut the weed back leaving 20 leaves at the bottom close to the roots.
- Paint on both the upper and lower surfaces and the cut ends with a good coating of Invade Gel.
The brush applicator makes application of Invade Gel to both leaves and cut stems easy.
Spot Treatment of Weeds in Lawns
- Wearing water proof gloves paint gel onto weeds such as kikuyu, paspalum, couch/twitch, poa and others. When spot treating weeds in your lawn, apply the gel with care. Use only enough product to cover the leaves of the weed, avoiding excessive application. This helps minimise the risk of unintentional harm to your lawn as Weed Weapon Invade gel will kill lawn grasses.
Allow Sufficient Drying Time: After applying the gel, it is crucial to allow it to dry completely before allowing any traffic on the lawn. The drying time is approximately 12 hours, but this can vary depending on weather conditions. Ensure the product is fully dry to prevent inadvertent spreading. The bright orange colour will assist to identify the treated areas.
Mowing Your Lawn: Do not mow the treated area of your lawn for two weeks after application. This precaution helps prevent the spreading of the herbicide and allows the treatment to be fully effective.
Warning for Robotic Lawn Mowers: The same rules around not mowing for 2 weeks also apply. If you use a robotic lawn mower, be sure to either turn it off completely or adjust the timings for your mowing before applying the Weed Weapon Invade gel. If forgotten, it can lead to the weed killer being tracked across your lawn, killing off patches of grass as it goes.
Monitor Weather Conditions: Apply the gel when dry weather is expected for at least 12 hours post-application to ensure optimal drying and effectiveness.
For Best Results
- Apply gel within 15 seconds of cutting weed.
- Do not brush vigorously, avoid foaming gel.
- Best applied when growth is active in spring and autumn.
- Do not use when rain is due within 12 hours.
- Some weeds may require an additional application.
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon will kill lawn grasses.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- Wear gloves during application. Invade Gel, unlike other gel herbicides, is brightly red coloured so that treated stumps, weed cut ends and contact can be easily seen.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst