Kiwicare LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle 250mlPurchase Online
Price per item:
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
6 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle has been formulated for the control of broadleaf weeds such as Onehunga prickle weed, thistles, hydrocotyle, clovers, creeping oxalis and other broadleaf weeds in New Zealand lawns. The weeds are controlled with not risk of burning the fine lawn grasses grown as lawns in New Zealand. Supresses kikuyu grass in fine turf lawns.
- Systemic active work to control the common lawn weeds.
- Curative – Kills existing Onehunga, thistles, hydrocotyle, clovers, creeping oxalis and other broadleaf weeds including dandelions, daisies, clover, chickweed, dock, plantain, speedwell and others.
- Preventative – continues activity in the soil to suppress growth of weeds and moss for an extended period.
- Suppresses kikuyu grass.
- Measure size of lawn. (1 L mix will cover 10 m²)
- On established lawns dilute 10 ml to 1 L water.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
•“Lawnboy” sprayer application: 100 ml of LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle in 6 litres of water over 100 m2of lawn. Best results are obtained by 2 sprayings/passes of 3 litres each.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst