Kiwicare No Mice One Feed Bait StationPurchase Online
Price per item: $12.49
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
4 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Prefilled Mice Bait Station to keep people and pets safe, and baits secure and protected from moisture and contamination. Making the NO Rats & Mice Blocks more effective in controlling mice.
- Refillable and lockable.
- Protects pets and children from access to bait.
- Protects bait from moisture and contamination.
- Provides enclosed space where rodents feel comfortable and will more readily consume bait.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- The NO Mice One Feed Bait Station is supplied ready filled with one rodenticide block. Place the station in a situation where mice are likely to encounter it, e.g. hot tank cupboard, under kitchen cupboards, sheds laundry, roof voids, etc.
- Check bait every few days and replenish bait if necessary.
- Refill with NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks.
- Using the key, place the two points in the holes in the front of the station and push to unlock the lid.
- Place one block flat in one, or both, of the corner bait holder sections of the station.
- Close the lid and press down, ensuring the lid locks down.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days and replace baits as necessary. It may take up to 2 weeks to control a significant rodent problem
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst