Kiwicare No Mice One Feed Bait Station
Price per item:
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
not currently available
or 4 payments of
Prefilled Mice Bait Station to keep people and pets safe, and baits secure and protected from moisture and contamination. Making the NO Rats & Mice Blocks more effective in controlling mice.
- Refillable and lockable.
- Protects pets and children from access to bait.
- Protects bait from moisture and contamination.
- Provides enclosed space where rodents feel comfortable and will more readily consume bait.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- The NO Mice One Feed Bait Station is supplied ready filled with one rodenticide block. Place the station in a situation where mice are likely to encounter it, e.g. hot tank cupboard, under kitchen cupboards, sheds laundry, roof voids, etc.
- Check bait every few days and replenish bait if necessary.
- Refill with NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks.
- Using the key, place the two points in the holes in the front of the station and push to unlock the lid.
- Place one block flat in one, or both, of the corner bait holder sections of the station.
- Close the lid and press down, ensuring the lid locks down.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days and replace baits as necessary. It may take up to 2 weeks to control a significant rodent problem
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road