Tui Tomato Fertiliser Food 1.5kg
Price per item:
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
not currently available
or 4 payments of
In sandwiches or salads roasted or plucked straight from the vine – tomatoes take pride of place in every Kiwi’s garden over the summer months, no matter how you choose to enjoy yours.
Tui Tomato Food is a blend of nitrogen, phosphorus and a generous amount of potassium, formulated to promote the growth and fruit potential of all types of tomatoes. Adding Tui Tomato Food during the growing season will replace nutrients taken from the soil and ensure you get the most out of your tomato plants.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of flavour-some homegrown tomatoes this season.
N–P–K 3–4–8 + sulphur, magnesium, calcium & trace elements.
- When planting apply 200g (approx. 2/3 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) per square metre of garden around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst