Tui Strawberry Fertiliser Food 1.5kg
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only; all online orders are shipped from our Barrington Store in Christchurch. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
Price per item:
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
2 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
The great Kiwi pavlova just wouldn’t be the same without a generous topping of delicious red strawberries. Grow your own this season and you’ll be the family favourite!
Tui Strawberry Food is a balanced blend of nutrients designed to encourage fast establishment and growth of strawberry plants. Tui Strawberry Food makes plants stronger and more disease resistant, while increasing fruiting potential for large, succulent strawberries.
N-P-K 3-6-5 + sulphur, magnesium, calcium, trace elements and blood & bone base.
Use in your garden beds, and you'll be harvesting a bumper crop of juicy homegrown strawberries this season.
- When planting apply 300g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per plant, around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst