Tui Acid Food 1.5kg
Price per item:
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
11 Allen Road, RD 3
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only, prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
18 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
Whatever your bloom of choice, filling your piece of paradise with fragrant floral displays will bring joy on a daily basis. Tui Acid Food contains high levels of sulphur to increase soil acidity for your acid-loving plants to thrive. It is specially formulated with vital nutrients for healthy growth and trace elements to combat yellowing of leaves.
Suitable for all acid-loving plants including azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, ericas, daphne, gardenias, kalmias and hydrangeas.
- Prior to planting apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) per plant to the soil.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil and plant as per label instructions.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 200g (approx. 2/3 cup) per plant around the plant's dripline (the dripline is where the plant's foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
- Avoid deep digging around these plants as they may have roots near the surface.
- Use in your garden beds every four weeks during key growth periods for beautiful blooms.
N-P-K 4-4-6 + sulphur, calcium, magnesium & trace elements.
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Napier
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst