Burnet's Gold Fruit & Citrus Food 100g
All online orders are for delivery throughout New Zealand only; all online orders are shipped from our Barrington Store in Christchurch. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.
Price per item:
Oderings Palmerston North
136A Cook Street, West End
Oderings Havelock North
57 Brookvale Road, Havelock North
Oderings Philpotts Road
116 Philpotts Road, Mairehau
205 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay
92 Stourbridge Street, Spreydon
485 Linwood Avenue, Bromley
67 in stockQuantity: Add To Cart
or 4 payments of
The complete Slow-Release Plant Food Ideal for Pots, Containers & Garden Beds
NPK 13 - 5.7 - 10.8 (Plus Sulphur 8%, Iron 2%, Magnesium 1.4%, Manganese 0.5%)
- The Complete Diet for All Fruit and Citrus
- One Application Will Feed for up to 3 Months
All Fruit and Citrus plants including: Lemons, Oranges, Grapefruit, Limes, Apples, Pears, Kiwifruit, Grapevines, Cherries, Berry fruit, Stone fruit, Pip Fruit, and sub-Tropical Fruit etc..
- Simply sprinkle evenly around plants outer drip zone and fork in lightly. Remove any Fertiliser from stem or leaves by brushing or watering off.
- Apply 25 g (2 level scoops) around each plant when active growth starts,
- For continuous results re-apply fertiliser every 3-4 months during the growing season.
- For new plants incorporate 25 g of Burnet’s Gold into the planting hole.
- Broadcast application may be made at 25 g/m2.
- Avoid contact with Trunk or Stems
- Oderings Barrington
- Oderings Cashmere
- Oderings Havelock North
- Oderings Linwood
- Oderings Palmerston North
- Oderings Philpotts Road
- Oderings Yaldhurst