Oderings Peat is a natural, organic soil conditioner that helps retain soil moisture. This makes it excellent not only as a mulch; but aids in both preparation of flower and vegetable gardens, and planting trees and shrubs. Oderings Peat lowers the PH of the soil making it perfect when planting acid loving plants. Oderings high quality Peat is an essential component in Oderings Potting & Basket Mix.
Note: Ideal for using as a soil supplement in existing garden beds, however when incorporating into the soil be careful not to disturb the roots of existing plants. It is not recommended as a container mix.
Ordinary garden soil and products like this one may contain micro-organisms, some of which, on rare occasions can cause illness in humans. Serious infection is rare. However, for people with health issues or those with reduced immunity, infection can be life threatening.
We recommend the following precautions:
• Store out of direct sunlight
• Open bag outside in a well ventilated area
• Always wear a dust mask and gloves. Wash hands after use
• To avoid disturbing the contents, cut bag to open, do not tear
• Ensure the opening is directed away from your face to avoid inhaling contents
• Dampen contents to eliminate dust
• Use entire contents of bag all at once
• Use within one month of purchase
See your doctor if you develop a high fever, chill, breathlessness, or cough.
Available in store only. Prices may vary between the online store and physical store locations.