Oderings VIP Card Terms & Conditions
By using the ODERINGS VIP CARD you agree to these terms and conditions (as amended by Oderings from time to time).
The ODERINGS VIP CARD remains the property of Oderings Nurseries CHCH Ltd (“Oderings”) and you may not reproduce or copy the card.
Reward dollars will be awarded every time you make a purchase transaction of qualifying products at Oderings Nurseries by presenting your ODERINGS VIP CARD at the cash register before your transaction is completed. No reward dollars will be earned on previous or historical purchases.
Oderings may, from time to time without prior notice, decide that certain products at Oderings Nurseries do not qualify for the award of reward dollars.
Reward dollars will automatically expire 24 months after the date that you earn them.
You will be awarded one (1) reward point for every qualifying $1.00 spent at Oderings Nurseries; for example if you spend $33 you will be rewarded with 33 reward points. Once you reach 100 reward points you will be entitled to $5.00 off your next purchase. A valid ODERINGS VIP CARD must be presented at the time of purchase before the transaction is completed in order to qualify for the reward dollars.
The ratio for calculating reward dollars may change from time to time without prior notice.
The ODERINGS VIP CARD is not a credit or charge card. Rewards dollars can not be exchanged for cash and may only be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You cannot earn reward dollars when making a purchase using reward dollars, when purchasing gift vouchers, when purchasing non-qualifying products or when making a purchase using Oderings credit vouchers. If you return or receive a refund on a product, Oderings reserves the right to reverse the reward dollars earned for the original purchase.
To redeem reward dollars you need to have $5.00 worth of rewards dollars before you are eligible.
Reward dollars may only be redeemed in full or part payment against a purchase of products at Oderings Nurseries. Oderings will deduct the appropriate number of reward dollars from your balance on your ODERINGS VIP CARD when you redeem them. No change will be given.
Reward dollars cannot be transferred to any other card or reward program.
Oderings reserves the right to vary, suspend, modify or terminate these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to these terms will be posed on the www.oderings.co.nz website.
Oderings reserves the right to cancel your ODERINGS VIP CARD at any time without prior notice. Where Oderings cancels your ODERINGS VIP CARD, any unused reward dollars will be valid for three months from the date of cancellation, after which any reward dollars balances expire.
You can cancel your ODERINGS VIP CARD by writing to PO Box 33125, Christchurch 8244, or by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you cancel your ODERINGS VIP CARD, any unused reward dollars will expire immediately.
To the extent permitted by law, Oderings will not be liable for any delay in replacing your ODERINGS VIP CARD, stolen or lost ODERINGS VIP CARD, unauthorised use of your ODERINGS VIP CARD, failure to notify you of any changes in these terms or conditions, or any failure to notify you of cancellation of your ODERINGS VIP CARD. Oderings may choose not to replace your stolen or lost ODERINGS VIP CARD. Oderings may charge you a price of $3.00 for any replacement, or extra ODERINGS VIP CARDS that you may require.
Oderings excludes all responsibility and liability to the fullest extend permitted by law in relation to our ODERINGS VIP CARD loyalty scheme.
In case of dispute with you regarding the ODERINGS VIP CARD loyalty scheme, the decision of Oderings will be final and binding.
No VIP points are awarded for purchases made in the Bargain Bin at our Annual Sale.
Oderings will keep all personal information provided by you confidential and secure. Oderings will not rent, giveaway or sell any personal information. You can update personal information by calling 033326314, emailing your details to email@example.com, online at www.oderings.co.nz or by writing to Oderings Nurseries, PO Box 33125, Christchurch 8244. Oderings is committed to keeping your personal information confidential and secure.
TV/Online/Radio and Newspaper Advertising Terms & Conditions
Annual Sale TV & Online Advertising; Bargain Bin opens on the 14th April 2017 at 8am. Discount is off full ticket price, and no further discounts will apply. No rain cheques or holds. No VIP reward points added to Bargain Bin purchases.
Pictures are intended as a guideline only. Plants ordered online, seen on TV, Digital adverts or in the newspapers will not necessarily be the same size or have flowers as the plants pictured.
Oderings South Island specials are only available at an Oderings store in the South Island.
Oderings North Island specials are only available at an Oderings store in the North Island.
Digital advertising is easily shared, Oderings take no responsibility if the advertised product is not available at the same price or size at a different Oderings store other than the Oderings store the advert was intended for.
Products advertised are subject to availability in our physical and online store. While we do everything we can to make sure our stock levels are accurate at all times, there may be occasions where we ‘sell out’ or are unable to fulfil an order. We cannot offer rain cheques, laybys or holds on any sale item and take no liability if an item becomes ‘sold out’.
Oderings may modify these Conditions without obtaining the individual approval of the Customer.
At times we advertise a specific plant, and although there may be other grades of this plant, which feature the same name elsewhere within the garden centre, these are not necessarily the advertised product. These 'other' non advertised grades are not available at the same discounted rate as the advertised product line.
Oderings Gift Card T&C
Oderings Gift Cards have no value until activated at the time of purchase.
Oderings Gift Cards can be used for the purchase of goods at any participating reputable garden centre NZ wide.
To use, simply present the Gift Card for full or part payment of goods at the time of purchase. The amount of the purchase will be deducted from the Gift Card.
Gift cards cannot be returned, redeemed for cash, used towards the purchase of another gift card, or used for online purchases.
This gift card will expire 24 months from the date of purchase and any outstanding balance after this time is forfeited.
No VIP reward points are issued with a gift voucher or gift card purchase. VIP reward points are only issued when a voucher is redeemed.
If the internet is down and the Eftpos machines are not working there is no way for Oderings to redeem or sell Gift Cards until this issue is resolved.
Please protect your Gift Card and treat it as cash. Oderings Garden Centres are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards and cannot refund or reissue.
To check the balance on your gift card, or for a list of all partner garden centres who will redeem this voucher view here. You may check your current balance and card expiry date at any time by visitingthis site.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card that deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or that otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
Oderings Competition T&C
By entering an Oderings competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Employees of Oderings Garden Centres or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2) There is no entry fee.
3) Closing date for entry will be as stated in the advertisement, entry form and any in store signage. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4) The prize must be picked up from an Oderings store which the winner can choose, but there may be a delay with getting the prize to the agreed store.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6) Oderings reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Oderings control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7) Oderings is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9) Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by woobox.com from all entries received and verified by Oderings and or our agents.
10) The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11) Oderings will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12) Oderings decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
13) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
15) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions